Incendium’s portable uplink technology is applied for various security solutions, each tailored to address a specific operational need. An overview of Incendium’s main security applications is provided as follows:
- Insurance investigation – Insurance investigation teams, who needs to document during and after an incident occurs.
- Tactical Deployment – Tactical units for ad-hoc video surveillance coverage, like mobile CCTV, OBS teams during riots or demonstrations or SWAT team operations.
- Vehicle Deployment – Mobile deployment for various vehicles such as police cars, ambulances, or public transportation vehicles. Typically includes a IP, HD-SDI, HDMI or analogue vehicle-mounted camera.
- UAV, UAS, DRONE – With the built in option for e.g. a DJI Lightbridge ground control (or other UAV ground stations), the Stream Pack is able to recieve video from an airborne UAS and re-stream the video to a command central for a situational overview.
- Video Reporter/Journalist – video journalists looking for a compact and affordable way to send video back to the news desk or station newsroom directly from an incident.
Our easy to use Stream Pack gives a whole new mode of communication between responders from an incident and their command centers. Mobile video surveillance with real-time uplink and sharing capabilities enables Government Agencies, law enforcement, homeland security, fire fighting, Helicopter Services, safety and emergency health services with high quality from any incident.
Incendium StreamPack offers an unmatched solution for real-time transmission of high-definition video. Our technology is second-to-none in terms of quality, reliability, usability and more. This section provides a short overview of our technological and operational value proposition.
Our technology is designed for the most rigid security environment. As such it includes all the features you’d expect from security-market oriented equipment, including AES encryption and more.