The gooseneck antennas are ideal for dismounted applications requiring a ruggedized, high-performance antenna with a flexible base.
The orientation of the antenna can be easily adjusted to optimize link performance and the antenna fits directly onto the Stream Unit™
Designed for use on Stream Unit, a manpack streaming solution, the antennas are focused on LTE band-specific needs of first responders and are fully compatible with frequencies currently in use in your country.
- Enhanced mounts: standard TNC and N connector options.
- Stream Unit Integration: Easily attached to the Stream Unit
- Flexible gooseneck for man-pack usage.
Pattern Near Omni Polarization Vertical VSWR < 3.0:1 in LTE bands Size 10.25″ (L) 0.5″ (Ø) Weight 2.6 oz Connector Type* TNC Male
- 225 MHz – 10 GHz models available (standard delivered with 700 – 3000 MHz operation)
- Flexible gooseneck mechanically decouples radiator from radio/controller
- Omni-directional in azimuth
- Vertically polarized and horizontally polarized models available
- TNC, N-type, and SMA connectors available